Monday, February 4, 2013

Chanel look-a-like jacket!


Jacket: Sew bycherry, Blouse: Albert Cyup markt, Shorts:H&M, Shoes: Shoeline
 
After 1 week behind the sewing machine my Chanel look-a-like jacket is finally finished! I love it! I made this jacket using a pattern from Burda 2/2013. A good pattern, because it worked out so well!



                                       
 
It’s really fun to make your own clothes, you can use your own creativity to make beautiful clothes. It looks very difficult to make but it's not that hard if you start with a simple pattern. If you’re doing this for the first time just like me, you can better ask someone with experience to help you out.
Let me know what you think about my first creation! My next project is a dress, I will keep you posted!

Much love Sew byCherry

2 comments:

  1. Het is prachtig. Goed gedaan hoor!!!

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bedankt, heb de smaak helemaal te pakken!! Binnenkort meer!

      Delete