Monday, February 11, 2013

Dress with volant




After my Chanel look-a-like jacket, I have started to make a dress. The pattern is from Burda 2/2013 Model 128. In the burda they mentioned that the dress was easy to make. But in the beginning it was a little bit difficult because of the volant at the front and the wrinkled sleeves. Luckily I have a mother who can sew well and could help me with this.



Dress with volant               Burda
 

Tomorrow I'm going to buy new fabrics  at van Domburg Textiel!

Be creative!
Much Love Sew byCherry





   Jacket: Vero moda, Dress: Sew byCherry



5 comments:

  1. I really love this dress its so pretty and looks gorgeous on. I love the front flange! Don't you love having a mum that can help out I always seem to be dropping my big sewing problems on her hehe. P.S will you be adding a blogger follow feature on your blog so I can make sure I stay up to date with your posts? Erin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! I really love to have a mum who can help me out too! I immediately made a bloglovin profile, so you can follow me. I wll follow you too! Cheryl

      Delete
  2. I love the flounce. Big flounces are in right now. I picked up Madison magazine yesterday and they had some great designs with flounces in there. The bigger the flounce the better!! It looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love flounces! I will follow your blog too.

      Delete